PSLE Math Preparatory Course:
Solving Hundreds of Stereotype Problems may not Improve your Child’s Skill to Face a Tougher PSLE!!!
Strengthening Foundation in Mathematics to face Challenging Questions:
Securing A* in PSLE is a dream of every students and parents. It is often described as the most stressful examination faced by pupils of age around 12 years old in the country. However, a well laid study plan, good practice questions could set your child getting time to for his / her hobbies and extra curricular activities. It is our endeavor to devise a study plan well suited for requirements of PSLE candidates. We are introducing PSLE Mathematics Study Plan which will help candidates strengthening their foundation in mathematics through practice.
Targeting A* in PSLE; A Step by Step Approach:
- Chapter-wise Tests to boost your preparation
- levels of questions for progressive learning
- Heuristic problem solving techniques
- Detailed easy to follow graphical solution
- Concentration improvement methodology
- Real life examples to enrich student’s thought process
- Varieties of patterns to widen the scope of problem solving capacity
- Online practice & Review
- Online Practice anywhere and on the go with any devices such as Hand Held, Tabs, Laptops and Desktops
- Final Model Papers for exam time practice to get you into an exam like environment
Click here to see PSLE Math Course Contents
PSLE Hindi Preparatory Course:
Click here to see PSLE Hindi Course Contents
PSLE Math & Hindi Combined Preparatory Course:
Do you want to Subscribe PSLE Math & Hindi Combined Preparatory Course?